- Efficiently reply to Customer Service & Billing Enquiries via phone and helpdesk.
- Effectively reply to other Non-Technical Enquiries via phone and helpdesk.
- Assist customers on matters related to their accounts helpfully.
- Process new orders proficiently.
- Required a good communication skill and able handle customer complaints.
- Assist in generating of outstanding billings, prepare aging schedules of Accounts Receivables and other relevant documents
- Do follow-ups with the customers consistently
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): computer knowledge, internet know how, MS Office.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Excellent oral presentation and written communication skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Confident and optimistic personality with creative vision.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta
- Applicants must be willing to work on rotating shifts.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Before you apply, please write the subject “Customer Services Executive – Your Name – Placement”