Karena melindungi privasi Anda sangat penting untuk Exabytes®, kami menjalankan website kami dengan pedoman dibawah ini demi menjaga keamanan informasi penting Anda.
Kebijakan-kebijakan dan Prosedur Exabytes® untuk menangani informasi para pelanggan disuaikan dengan Teknologi Internet yang terus berkembang dan kebutuhan bisnis yang terus bertambah sehingga Kebijakan-kebijakan dan Prosedur Exabytes® ini akan terus disesuaikan.
- Informasi personal apa yang Exabytes® simpan?
- Keamanan Data
- Bagaimana informasi dari pelanggan digunakan?
- Perubahan informasi pelanggan
- Apakah Exabytes® akan mengirimkan Saya email secara langsung?
- Bagaimana Saya melindungi informasi pribadi Saya di forum-forum publik?
- Bagaimana dengan privasi Saya di website-website yang di referensikan oleh Exabytes®?
- Pengungkapan informasi pelanggan dan berbagai komunikasi
What Personal Information Does Exabytes® Collect?
Exabytes® will protect the confidentiality of its customers’ information, account information and personal communications to the fullest extent possible and consistent with the law and the legitimate interests of Exabytes®, its partners, its employees and other customers of Exabytes® services. To protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of information that is collected from customers, Exabytes® has appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures in place.
How Is Customer Information Used?
Exabytes® may share customer information with selected partners, for example, to provide customers with information about products which might be of interest to the customer or to enable the customer to take advantage of special partner programs. Exabytes® may also use customer information to provide its customers with system information or information about new or upgraded products.
Modification Of Customer Information.
Customers may modify their personal information by logging a Help Desk ticket to make the request.
Domain name customers, who have registered a domain name with Exabytes® and wish to change the Technical Contact from Exabytes® to another company or change any other registration information, should be able to do so by logging into their OpenSRS account at http://manage.opensrs.org. Exabytes® provides all customers with full access to their domain account by sending them their own username and password. It is important to note that customer domain name registration information is made publicly available in the registry of domain names. In the event you lose your OpenSRS password, you can log a Help Desk ticket and we will re-send the password to the email address on the domain registration record. In the event you lose your password and the email address on record with OpenSRS is no longer valid, a direct request to OpenSRS is required, therefore it is important to keep your OpenSRS email address current as well as your email address with Exabytes®.
Will Exabytes® Ever Send Me Direct Mailings?
From time to time, Exabytes® may send its customers information about various products and services that may be of interest. We will not send you information of this type without specifically allowing you to “opt out” of such mailings. You can opt out by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, however by doing so, you may miss important communication regarding your service.
In addition, if you are a Exabytes® reseller, Exabytes® and/or its partners and advertisers may from time to time send you newsletters, promotional material, and other mailings. You can opt out by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
How Do I Protect My Personal Information In Public Forums?
Exabytes® may offer interactive forums, such as message boards and chat. Exabytes® users should be aware that when they voluntarily disclose Personal Information to other users or to third parties on the Exabytes® system, through e-mail, or outside of the Exabytes® system, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other members or third parties. While Exabytes® strives to protect your Personal Information, Exabytes® cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to Exabytes®, and you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any passwords or other account information.
What About Privacy On Sites That Exabytes® Links To?
Exabytes® may provide links to its partners and other Internet sites. These sites have separate data and privacy practices independent of Exabytes®, and Exabytes® disclaims any responsibility or liability for their policies or actions.
Disclosure Of Customer Information And Communications
Exabytes® will not otherwise disclose its customers’ personal and account information unless Exabytes® has reason to believe that disclosing such information is necessary to identify, make contact with, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing harm or interfering with the rights or property of Exabytes®, Exabytes® customers, or others, or where Exabytes® has a good faith belief that the law requires such disclosure.
Exabytes® also will not, except for reasons stated below, disclose to third parties the contents of any electronic mail or other electronic communications that Exabytes® stores or transmits for its customers. The circumstances under which Exabytes® will disclose such electronic customer communications are when:
- it is necessary in order to provide service to the customer;
- it is necessary to protect the legitimate interests of Exabytes® and its customers;
- it is required to cooperate with interception orders, warrants, or other legal process that Exabytes® determines in its sole discretion to be valid and enforceable; and
- it is necessary to provide to a law enforcement agency when the contents are inadvertently obtained by Exabytes® and appear to pertain to the commission of a crime.
- Exabytes® disclaims any intention to censor, edit or engage in ongoing review or surveillance of communications stored on or transmitted through its facilities by customers or others. Exabytes® will, however, review, delete or block access to communications that may harm Exabytes®, its customers or third parties. The grounds on which Exabytes® may take such action include, but are not limited to, actual or potential violations of Exabytes® policies.